Case of 12 botlles 75cl is 120.00€, which means 10.00€ TTC per bottle.
4948 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
|Par carton de||12 bottles of 75cl|
DVINEGROWING AND WINEMAKING:
- Friendly environmental agriculture since 2000 and qualified since 2005: clawing the soil and spreading natural fertiliser in the winter, weeding in the spring and a manual harvest in September.
- The Domaine de la Bouronière estate has belonged to the Beaujolais ‘ripeness network’ since 1992.
- Since 2001, grassing between the rows in the plots where it is possible.
- Since 2002, sub-soiling in some plots.
- Vatting in whole bunches for semi-carbonic maceration.
- Temperature regulated vinification at between 25 and 32°C for around twelve days.
- Pneumatic pressing followed by cooling to 18°C to extract the maximum possible aromas.
- 02.03.05: estate qualified “friendly environmental agriculture”: TERRA VITIS
MATURING: Cuvée Tradition - The larger particles are removed by draining the wine from one vat to another after the first cold spells in December. The wines are then matured on fine lees. - Two bottlings, one in March, the other in July or September. omaine de la Bouronière
This perfectly balanced wine of great finesse that is both fleshy and velvety can be drunk from now but can also be laid down for your future pleasure for 4 to 5 years.
No customer reviews for the moment.